Rosewater: Bestselling one skein shawl knitting pattern
Thousands of knitters can’t be wrong. Rosewater is the perfect one skein wonder shawl knitting pattern.
Never in my wildest dreams did I think while designing Rosewater back in 2015, that this shawl pattern would become so wildly popular.
All I knew was I had a beautiful skein of fingering weight yarn, and I wanted to do it justice.
So I set out to design a top-down crescent shawl knitting pattern with garter stitch and simple lace. I combined my favourite elements to create the signature lace on the border, and I might have squeaked when I saw how beautiful it turned out. It definitely looks much more complex than it is.
The garter stitch body knits up in no time, and when you get to the lace, you won’t want to put your needles down. It’s so engaging you’ll find yourself saying, “Just one more row!”.
It’s no wonder Rosewater is a bestselling shawl knitting pattern year after year. Seeing it come to life on the needles of thousands of knitters around the world never gets old.
The best bits in a nutshell:
- Simple and clear knitting instructions. No guesswork required.
- All you need is one skein of fingering-weight yarn.
- Both written and charted instructions included.
- Garter stitch and simple yet stunning lace. No purling!
- Wanna make yours bigger? The pattern includes notes on how to make Rosewater larger if you have more yarn.